Below is a quiz written by Einstein last century. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Are you among the other 2%?Here you go…
1: There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
2: In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3: These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4: No owner has the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
1: The British lives in a red house.
2: The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3: The Dane drinks tea
4: The green house is on the left of the white house (it also means they are next door to each other)
5: The green house owner drinks coffee
6: The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7: The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8: The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
9: The Norwegian lives in the first house
10: The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
11: The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokesDunhill
12: The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13: The German smokes Prince
14: The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15: The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is: WHO KEEPS FISH?
Solution: Solve this and be among 2%Sorry, this ones for you. First try to solve it on paper, and then once when you have solved it, Just put a comment !!!